Designer & Strategist
With 13 years’ experience in human-centered design, I have performed ethnographic studies, trend speeches, workshops and design assignments for brand owners in Spain, US, Japan, Turkey, Italy, Sweden, UK, China, Korea, Philippines, Denmark, Portugal, Germany, France, Italy, Iran, Canada and Vietnam.
- Independent Designer – 2014-present
- Founder Ambalaj.se – 2008-present
- Senior Design Manager, Tetra Pak Global Marketing – 2014
- Senior Industrial Designer, Tetra Pak Front End Innovation – 2010-2013
- Industrial Designer, Tetra Pak Consumer Concepts – 2005-2010
- Industrial Designer, Pond – 2005
- Internship Industrial Designer, No Picnic – 2004
Soundmind is a group of friends, acquaintances and business peers; all sharing a strong belief: that the world can improve dramatically if we listen, interact and learn across social, cultural and professional boundaries.
My design studio is based at Södra Esplanaden which is a creative studio in central Lund. We are about 25 people who work with creativity in any form. We exchange ideas and also take assignments together.
Ambalaj is a packaging design blog which I founded in 2008. The mission since then has been to showcase carefully selected cases from all over the world; material innovation, structural packaging, graphic design as well as beautiful brand stories. The blog has grown into one of the world’s most influential sites for packaging design inspiration; engaging designers and brand owners globally.